Terms of Service
Thanks for using our services!
About using our services
First, you must follow all policies that we've made.
Using our service does not mean you are free of copyright obligations to the actual content owner. You cannot upload using our service before asking permission from the content owner, it may be against the law.
We can review the content that has been uploaded and determine whether the content is illegal or violates the policies that we've made.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate your file for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse your uploaded file to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You can contact us if there is a user who uploads media that harms you.
Content not allowed
We continue to strive for Simfile.co to be free from illegal or unlawful content.
Before using our service, make sure:
- Uploading files that are not against the law.
- Upload files that do not infringe copyright.
- Uploading files that may damage our service or our users
- Uploading porn-related files.
- We have full rights to delete or modify files that you upload.
All decisions about your content, you must accept and be prepared to lose.
If the user uploads the file and it turns out to be in violation of the law, then the responsibility belongs entirely to the user.
By pressing the registration button on our site, we can use the information or data you submit for the purpose of developing Simfile.co.
We have full rights over your account and data, such as:
- Deactivate your account without notification if it violates.
- Deactivate your account permanently.
- Change your account level.
- Use your data for promotion or to provide information related to Simfile.co.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).Update : 10 November 2022